Well hello there, BonLook Beauties!
I am so excited to be writing this post today because I get to tell you all about BonLook’s inaugural Kids Collection. It’s always thrilling to share new products with all of you, but this collection sits extra close to our hearts because it marks two important beginnings for us:
1) It’s our first collection for kids. We are wild about kids here and we are so pleased to finally have some adorable frames to offer the lovely little ones of supremely stylish mommies (or equally stylish aunts, cousins, mommy friends that have a youngling that they’d like to delight)! These frames were constructed with real kids in mind. They strike the perfect balance between cute and functional, they have super high UV protection to keep those perfect little peepers safe, and they are kid-tested for durability!
2) It’s the first of what we hope to be many blogger collabs! These adorable frames were designed with some awesome bloggers: Naomi and her husband Josh from Love Taza and James from Bleubird Vintage.
Love Taza & BonLook
These two gorgeous styles were inspired by Josh and Naomi’s adorable two-year old daughter Eleanor. The idea behind these shades was to create two unique and vibrantly coloured styles for little girls that aren’t afraid to stand out. We think they did an amazingjob, don’t you?
Bleubird & BonLook
James drew upon inspiration from the 1960s and 70s to create the absolutely adorable frame called Birdie (after her youngest daughter). She also designed a classic unisex style that kiddies can use as either sunglasses or regular glasses. These frames succinctly balance function and form and I can’t get enough of how cute they are!
A few of my fave ones (in no particular order):
1) Rockstar in Snowflake, BonLook, $39.
2) Sailor in Turtle, BonLook, $39.
3) Birdie in Marigold, BonLook, $39.
4) Mariposa in Ladybug, BonLook, $39.
Do you have a wee one? Would they rock one of these awesome styles? Which are your favourites?