Welcome to another edition of Mel & Sophie’s Favourite Things. This time, I’ve got the inside scoop on the things they are currently loving. As usual, there is a wide array of different stuff on their lists. What can I say? These ladies like to keep life interesting! Anyways, without further ado, here are their lists:
1) White Sangria: This has been my drink of choice lately! As the weather heats up, I tend to go for lighter and fruitier drinks. In my opinion, white sangria really has it going on. Here’s one of my favourite versions!
2) A Beautiful Mess App: These girls are so talented! I’ve been having loads (maybe too much…) fun playing around with this adorable photo editing app. If you haven’t already, be sure to check it out!
3) Modcloth’s New Swimwear Collection: These retro styles are fantastic. I really love the huge range of styles. Be sure to give it a glance or two!
1) Artemide Tolomeo Lamp: I just moved last week and I’m all about shopping for home decor stuff right now! I love the clean lines and timeless design of the Tolomeo Lamp! It is really versatile and can be used anywhere in the house.
2) Petanque: I love to play petanque with my friends on the weekend (for those who are unacquainted, petanque is similar to lawn bowling but played on gravel). Around 8-10 of us get together and we have little tournaments!
3) Steamed Veggie Salad: For me, the perfect summer evening is having a nice BBQ with friends and family. I’m always the one that takes care of the salad—it’s my specialty! This will be my next recipe!
4) Maxi Dresses: It is finally summertime in Montreal and this year I’ve been crazy about maxi dresses. It is such an easy way to get dressed up and it’s such a feminine style. I particularly love this one from French Connection!
That’s it for now! Can’t wait to see which interesting and/or super stylish things these ladies will introduce me to next month! What were some of your favourite things last month? Please share-I’d love to hear!